Life Experiments >>
Yo – Straight up.
Not sure how much longer I have
I live in a dangerous part of the city, my house doesn’t have bars on it, I have to be Aware that everyone knows who I am >>
For reference, I haven’t seen another white person in months (Besides one dude at the supermarket a couple weeks ago)
So Why Am I Here?
Look at the benefits >>
I’ve (since moving here)
- Released a 39 song debut album
- Performed the first 10 songs from it in a 48 minute concert
- Written nearly 40-50 new blog posts
- Turned that into a new memoir
- Taking an eBook that sold 1 copy into a #1 Amazon Bestseller
- Then turned it into a 400 page paperback
- Started a record label
- Paid my rent, utilities and started a store with royalties from that record label
- Created a publishing company (For the book and memoir)
- Formed a C Corporation
- Taught myself corporate law to transition that said C Corporation into a S Corporation
- Made it compliant
It’s Been 5 1/2 months.
Manufacture a sense of Urgency >>
I’ll Keep You posted if I Stay Here (AKA SUPER PRODUCTIVITY) or If I Go To A Different Area.
For Now, The PROS Way outweigh the Cons.
Also, Putting together 3 courses: Psychology, Rapid Language Acquisition and Basic Achievement Strategy.
I Couldn’t do this ALL If I didn’t have a sense of Urgency.
Take a step towards the unknown in a direction of a dream >> How’s that feel?
Yes, I Know. That’s What I Do basically Every Day.
It’s an Addiction.
Addiction: Attraction to a feeling.
It Feels Good To live this life; I Am excited when I wake up; I FUCKING Love Mondays.
I Do Want you to feel this sensation
Feel this greatest of sensations; Feel Alive.